Tuesday, June 21, 2011

More legit tasks

I am beginning to establish credibility as an intern. One of my supervisors asked me to code a second round of regulations. This task was far more important than the last, because it was Dodd-Frank specific, and presumably will be used by center-right conservatives on the Hill.

Another Forum employee and I were tasked with writing a primer on the Federal Reserve. The task, suffice it to say, is huge! We have 12 pages to talk about the history, status, and issues surrounding our nation's central bank. Provided that we do a good job, the Forum might use our article on their site.

I'd like to introduce you to a new segment of my blog: Chross Talk. Chip and I are creating a podcast, in which we discuss current event, interview Washington luminaries, and analyze our discussions. We get cross when talking, as we often rattle each other.

2 comments:

  1. the two of you also need a website for your work. something like, www.chrosstalk.com. longer term, when you're post-internship and done blogging about that, it would be nice to have.
    easy enough to grab the domain name. what say?
    also, i understand wherefore the chross-ness, but, remember what you learned in the playground: it's good to play nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How apt! Throw 'em your capstone on the Fed.

    ReplyDelete