Sunday, July 24, 2011

Back in DC

Well, I was on an Amtrak train for 10 hours today, so obviously not much happened. I'd say the most eventful moment of my day was discovering mold on the pizza I ordered for lunch. But, I'm back in DC for internship part 2 at the American Action Network/Forum. Having already met everyone in the office, I'm excited to forgo the awkward first week of establishing myself and get cracking. So far, I have scheduled a ChrossTalk interview with a Chief of Staff and will (with Jeremy) have a private tour of the Fed! Hopefully exciting stories and interesting photos to come. As I side note, my goal is to take extraordinary pictures of ordinary things, but more often than not, I either take ordinary pictures of extraordinary things or ordinary pictures of ordinary things. Ansel Adams started somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment