Thursday, March 1, 2012

Red Rooster

I can now count myself in the company of our President, who recently dined at this ultimately confusing and over-hyped eating establishment. It's always exciting for me to eat at a restaurant of acclaim. Marcus Samuelson's celebrity only fueled my expectations, which were quickly tempered by his all over the place, clinically ADHD menu. From Swedish Gravlax and Southern Fried Chicken (aka Yard Bird) to Indian spiced collard greens and Ethiopian inspired fish over bacon studded grits, the confusing menu left much to be desired (and please don't let me forget the profoundly uncomfortable chairs)! Lest I seem too cyclical, I should mention that I did enjoy my meal, but have no desire to ever return.

I strongly urge my readers to watch this RI Senate campaign video:

No comments:

Post a Comment